Friday 21 October 2011

Wedding Scrapbook Pages

I love scrapbooking. I'm not one of those really brilliant scrappers who use loads of colours & embellishments,  if I try that, my pages look awful, so I tend to stick to my usual plain & simple. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I like the photos to be the main focus of attention. I've only made albums for my daughter of her 2 boys so far, but I have an album that is permanently on the go for me & Shaun & the pics that follow are wedding ones of some members of our families.


This page is of my Great Aunt Kit & Great Uncle Harold who were married in 1947.  They were two of my most favourite people.



Shauns's Nan & Grandad, who married in 1929.


This page is of me & my brothers & sister showing us as kids & then on our wedding days - me & Shaun on the top left & then from left to right Steve & Debbie, Dave & Donna, Karen & Martyn. Comparing the photos of us as kids with those of us as brides & grooms, I think it's pretty easy to see which of us is which :o)


Shaun's Great Uncle Bill & his wife Kathy who were married in 1926. For a wedding group, they look so miserable, don't they ? :o)  Maybe they knew the marriage wasn't going to last :o)


I've got a few more wedding pages to do yet, as well as other events & daily happenings, but time is fast disappearing on me at the moment :o) I need more than 24 hours in a day to fit everything in these days  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment