Thursday 25 April 2013

Ahhh, traditional colours :o)

 
It's been a funny old week or two, what with one thing or another. A couple of  fab days & the rest of them all rather bleurgh. It's been a week since I ventured further than the pavement outside & appointments have had to be cancelled because Shaun's proper poorly, so I've been catching up on things that have to be done - mother in law's accounts (shudder !!) - & things I want to do. 
 
I've done a bit of family tree-ing, a bit of gardening - though I still haven't managed to cut the grass, dig over the veg patch, cut the bushes in the front garden, sow the seeds or dig up the raspberry canes - &, of course, I've made a couple of Christmas cards. I know many people still think it's far too early to be making cards, but come on - it's MAY next week & if the rest of the year races along as quickly, it'll be Christmas the week after !! :o) 
 
One of the cards I made will, I hope, be suitable for Hazel's *red & green must be seen* challenge this week.
 
The lovely little *House Mouse* stamped image & the glittery green card was in the swap parcel I received from Liz. Everything else was from my stash.
 

I'll also enter it into Hazel's April Anything Goes challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and the image is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card - love that HM image (I have that stamp, one of my favourite HM ones) - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 121 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete