Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'll have a *P* please, Bob :o)

I wonder how many people are going to be disappointed by the blog title.  No doubt, some will think it's to do with that old game show *Blockbusters* & I'm sure others will think I'm desperate for the loo :o) However - apologies to all, it's just another Christmas card !! :o) And this time it's a puddin'-on-a-plate :o)
 
 
It's to go with my Bing-bing on CHNC challenge 110 - something begining with P & also on CHNC Challenge extra for February.

I promise to blog something other than cards soon :o)

6 comments:

  1. Love your puddin'-on-a-plate - super card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are embracing my challenge, aren't you. It achieved it's purpose; you are getting a real crack on with making the christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a challenge is a challenge & I don't see the point in only doing it half heartedly :o) It probably won't last all year, but it IS a great way of getting those Christmas cards done :o)

      Delete
  3. A lovely card. Thanks for joining at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete